My plans for the future are not overly exciting. I plan on finishing school, passing all my class (haha), and receiving my degree. Once I get my teaching certificate I plan on subbing within three school divisions. I would like to be on the sub list for Prairie Valley, Regina Public, and South East Corner Stone. When September comes I plan on continuing to sub for the first year. I have only worked in a grade 4 and 5 classroom. Right now, my ideal grades to teach would be somewhere in grades 4-8. Through subbing I feel I will have a greater opportunity to work in a number of different schools, school divisions, and classrooms. This experience will help me decide where I would like to have a permanent contract because I will have a better idea of where I would like to teach instead of taking a “blind” contract and hoping I like the position and school I have chosen.
- Tech Task #10: Online Identity
- My Plans for the Future
- Giving Feedback to Students…
- Marc Hall- Case Study about Sexual Identity within a Catholic High School
- Learning Through the Eyes of the Abused
- Assessment: For Who?
- David Guilborn Article: White Supremacy
- Interview: Working with Students at the Ranch Erhlo Transition School
- To Spill or Not to Spill, That is the Real Question of Teaching
- Learning From Those We Label- Schizophrenic Students